13th Airborne

Day of Defeat : Source Realism unit Commanding officer : LtCol. Kinnear Executive Officer : Maj. Zahadoom.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sorry to meet under these circumstances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry

PostSubject: Sorry to meet under these circumstances   Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 am

I am F/Sgt. Barry from the .

First, I apologize for not coming on better terms, but a person of unknown origin has been floating around Steamfriends community stealing names. I've had 2 of my own members from the 509th, who have been imposted, but more importantly, this unknown person asks to be added to the members of your unit and then your account closes.

I bring this to the 13th AB, only because, while this person was not able to get my information he has changed his name to your Lt. Alsafar... I am unsure if this is your actual Lt. in which we have lots to talk about, but I highly doubt it and I do not wish the same fate for your members as mine have suffered.

I apologize for any incovience and hope that this gets resolved without anymore issues from either Unit. Good luck and please, visit us.

~F/Sgt. Barry
Company First Sergeant
Company Drill Sergeant
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Z. Orbit [13th AB]

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to meet under these circumstances   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 pm

The Colonel and other high ranking officers will sort out the problem. We will pay more attention to newcomers and later promoted members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sorry to meet under these circumstances
Page 1 of 1